Roc-Bloc has taken quite a few protective measures to keep us all safer. We have installed an evaporative air cooling system installed, that is capable of pumping out a whopping 43,000 cubic metres of fresh air every hour!
There is a track and trace QR code on the entrance door.
We have implemented a one way system through reception.
Six stations with sanitising gel have been positioned throughout the centre.
The staff will regularly clean all surfaces.
We ask you to:
- Please arrive ready to climb
- Please put your mask on before entering the centre.
- Sanitise your hands.
- Respect social distance measures
- We recommend the use of liquid chalk
- Put your mask back on when you are not climbing
- Please DO NOT leave your mask on the floor or on a table
- Make sure you sign in and out, so that we can keep accurate track of the number of climbers in the centre
- Card payments only – No cash
Please tell us if you have tested positive within 7 days of climbing at the centre, so that we can contact those who were in the centre at the same time.